cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Resource tree now showing

Role Resource tree now showing

Magento 2.0.2 I am trying to add a new user role, but when I go to the Role Resource tab it doesn't display the Resources tree. I have no errors displaying. What is the next step to try and figure out why this isn't displaying. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Role Resource tree now showing

Please publish the problem's screeshot.

I see it OK: https://mage2.pro/t/1014

It seems my issue is related to permissions, After updating permissions again the Role tree displayed.

Please, can u little bit explain regarding permission because I have same problem.

Thanks.

I went through and reset permissions according to Magento's recommended settings. Some how a few folders had the wrong permissions and was keeping Magento from creating the files needed. 

The reply submitted in response to the question as to how you fixed the problem was completely vague and useless.

A listing of the "folder(s)" that had the wrong permissions would've been very helpful, as well as which permissions needed to be changed.

As it stands, your reply raises more questions than it answers. Please excuse my bluntness. When looking for answers to issues on a forum, I look exactly for that - answers, not ambiguity.

Hello,
Could you please indicate what the folders are and what permission to grant them?

Thank you