cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles Resources Tree structure is not showing when create user roles in Magento CE 2.1.7

Roles Resources Tree structure is not showing when create user roles in Magento CE 2.1.7

I am using Magento CE 2.1.7 and When I try to Assign User roles. Under Resources tab when I select Custom option then no Data will be shown as you can see in attach screenshot. I am not able to see Resource Tree structure.

Please Advice me to follow the step to solve the issue.

Thank you..

user role tree.png

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Roles Resources Tree structure is not showing when create user roles in Magento CE 2.1.7

Hi @kpatel,

The image isn't visible yet (I guess needs to be moderated).

Can you share the screenshot through an online service?

Re: Roles Resources Tree structure is not showing when create user roles in Magento CE 2.1.7

It seems that your integration with Cybersource is having some problems.

Are you using a the Magento Commerce (formerly Enterprise Edition)?

I am using Magedelight extension to connect with Cybersource. Do you able to identify on which place extension cause a problem or cybersource to hide the Roles tree structure?

I am using Magento Community edition 2.1.7

Error is for Activation key which is redirect to our domain name. So it will gone once I assign domain name to the URL.

It is something else then Activation key error you see on Screenshot.

Sorry but I don't know that extension but since is a paid one you should get support from they. I guess is the best way to solve the problem.

Thank you for your replay.

It is not related to Extension that I had make sure. It is something else with default magento that cause not to show Resources tree for User roles.

I am facing the same issue. Can you tell me how to resolved  this issues?

Hello @ani_kale

Can you please disable custom module and check it?

If still not working then check log file for same.

Hope it will work for you.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer