cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolled back transaction has not been completed correctly.

Rolled back transaction has not been completed correctly.

Hello.

In Magento 2.2.4 when I try to make a payment with a credit card or by Bank Transfer this exception is generated. With Paypal this does not happen and I can place orders without problems.

2018-07-11 13:50:40] main.CRITICAL: Rolled back transaction has not been completed correctly. {"exception":"[object] (Exception(code: 0): Rolled back transaction has not been completed correctly. at /home/wwwdos9/public_html/.../vendor/magento/framework/DB/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php:270)"} 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Rolled back transaction has not been completed correctly.

I've started to experience the same issue on 2.2.4. We get customers calling in saying they get a server error when attempting to complete checkout. In my Magento Exception logs I see many instances of "Rolled back transaction has not been completed correctly."

When checking the PHP access log, the timestamp appears to match up with the following request for each instance of the error:

/customer/section/load/?sections=cart%2Cmessages%2Ccompany&update_section_id=true

I haven't been able to troubleshoot or diagnose the issue farther than this.

In my case, the problem was that the migration of Orders from Magento 1 to Magento 2 was not good and duplicated primary keys. By activating in the Logs to see all the queries I could find the error and I directly deleted the wrong imported orders and imported them again.

Hi,

I'm also experiencing this issue on Magento 2.3, did you have any progress at all or did you find any solutions? Thanks.

Hi Friend,

I am also facing same error. Did you have any fix for Magenton 2.3.  This error appears because of unknown reason.

Please if you got the solution please share wiith me!

Thanks

We have been experiencing this issue across all of our Magento 2 sites. For us, switching off persistent cart (Store > Configuration > Customer > Persistent Shopping Cart) solved the issue. I really hope Magento can fix persistent cart, though, as we'd like to be able to use it again.