cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Exception on setup:di:compile - Magento 2

Runtime Exception on setup:di:compile - Magento 2

Hi all,

Everytime i run setup:di:compile - I am receiving this error. Can please anyone share your thoughts to resolve this issue?

[RuntimeException]
Source class "\Creatuity\Error\Processor" for "Creatuity\Error\ProcessorFactory" generation does not exist.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Runtime Exception on setup:di:compile - Magento 2

Try to run this setup:di:compile command after clearing everything from generation folder and provide proper access to generation folder.

Hello @rbalamuruga 

Before running di:compile command i would suggest you to run below commands in sequence :

rm -rf generated
rm -rf var/generation
rm -rf var/cache
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush

You will require to remove generated directory from the root directory of your magento and then check !

it will works !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hello @Manthan Dave 

Thanks for you suggestion, But i've did this several times, as you said. Still Im facing same issues.

Proper access is in the sense 777 for generated directory? @vt_netzwelt1 

Hi @rbalamuruga 

Yes, you will require to give writable permission to generated directory - because everytime you run di:compile command it generates factory classes in the generated directory so.

Yes @Manthan Dave even i did it also, but there is something fuzzy in this class files. From saturday itself in my production site i cannot run setup:di:compile, anyother solutions available to get this fixed?

Even though we've disabled the module and ran again it is still showing this type of error. @Manthan Dave 

Hello @rbalamuruga 

Have you tried after removing that module completely from the root directory of Magento !

please try the same and run necessary commands.