cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set all product cutomizations to required

Set all product cutomizations to required

Hi,

Is it somehow possible to set all product customizations to be required for all products at once?
I got like 5000 migrated products (comming over from osCommerce) that needs to be set to "required".

See screenshot: https://goo.gl/yFf9gA

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Set all product cutomizations to required

You can update/change value of all products at a once from admin panel.

Select all products now above the product grid, you can select option from drop down values to you want to change.

Now new form is opened and you can set same value for all products at a once.
Save changes.
Now run reindex command to see changes.
If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

I'm not totally sure what you mean.

Are you want to change update product attribute value for same at once? You can do that using backend products grid.
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi,

A lot of my products have "Customizable Options" added to their product settings (Catalog -> Products -> then select a product -> Go to "customizable options". There I you can choose if a customizable options needs to be "reguired". See image: https://goo.gl/yFf9gA

A lot of my products do have customizable options, but I need to set those products to "required"for all of them. Is it possible to set them to be "required" all at once? It's almost impossible to set this individually for 5000 products.

For Update Customization options, its not possible using Admin panel. You need to edit manually one by one product but its takes lots of hour to do.

Another way is create a simple php script and update all the options using script.

Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

And how would I do this? Smiley Very Happy Not sure where to start?