cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Address renderer not displaying custom attribute properly

Shipping Address renderer not displaying custom attribute properly

Login, purchase product and checkout.  At checkout the shipping address does not show custom attribute, click to add new ship here address, complete form.  Both shipping addresses are displayed, the default shows no custom attribute , the new shipping address shows the custom attribute with a value of "object Object"

shipping-address.adddress-renderer/default.js is called for each address that is displayed on checkout screen.  It has an input variable "attribute" that has different content from each call.

Thats why the first address displayed shows no custom attribute and the second shows the

objectObject. 

There is a statement " if (typeof this.source.get('customAttributes') !== 'undefined')".  When I console.dir "this.source"  I do not see customAttributes.

Im having other issues with custom attributes on the checkout page that ive described on different post (when custom attribute is required get an error message telling me the attribute is requred) .  Either ive added custom attributes improperly or Magento 2.4 has issues.  Ive been able to successfully administer attribute in all address forms .  Only issue is at checkout.

It seems there are several different methods required when trying to add new attributes.