cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show only logo on the main page

SOLVED

Show only logo on the main page

When I created a new subcategory instead of I see the new category in the menu I can see only an empty page with logo.
http://159.89.18.2/

If I delete this first subcategory everything will be ok.

Could you help me to resolve my problem?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Show only logo on the main page

Hi @tomzol

I understand the problem you are facing !

So here i would suggest you to use first Vanlia (Blank) version of magento 2 and then try to add sub-categories in it and check it is breaking or not ?

here you have issue of third-party extensions or i would say the ready made theme which you are trying to install and due to that you are facing this blank homepage issue !

so either your theme or extension is not compatible with your installed magento 2 version or they might have some error in it.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

Hello @tomzol,

There is look like indexing issue. Please run below command in magento root directory then try to create a product.

php bin/magento indexer:reindex

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @tomzol

So you have only default version of magento 2 ? or are you using any third-party module or installed any extensions in the system ?

Elaborate more on the same, so its help us to troubleshoot the issue !

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your fast response.
As a matter of fact, I installed a new LAMP server few days ago, but I installed two third-party modules (firebear import/export and Magebig Martfury theme).

So I restore an older image when this Magento is empty without third-party modules and I try to add categories. And after if it works I installed first the import/export modul and after install the theme too.

Hi @tomzol

I understand the problem you are facing !

So here i would suggest you to use first Vanlia (Blank) version of magento 2 and then try to add sub-categories in it and check it is breaking or not ?

here you have issue of third-party extensions or i would say the ready made theme which you are trying to install and due to that you are facing this blank homepage issue !

so either your theme or extension is not compatible with your installed magento 2 version or they might have some error in it.

Hope it helps !

Hi @Manthan Dave

Thank you for your answer.

To tell the truth, I restored the fresh Lamp server with Magento 2.2.6 and I tried to add new categories and work it.

After I added some categories to the fresh magento I first installed the third-party theme. That was work also. After I installed import/export extension. Everything is working.

So I dont know what could be the problem maybe a bug and fist time have to create a categorie before we install any third-party extensions, theme?

In any case it is strange.

Hi @tomzol

Glad to know that your issue gets resolved !

May be it is cache or compile issue or deploy issue.

@Manthan Dave

I have two questions.

1. Wich cache directories are possible to delete manually if does not work this two command?

php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush

2. I have an other test server and I have a url rewrites problem because I get this error.

I deleted all products from the store but the error does not appear.

What should I do to solve this problem?

This problem came out when I moved sub categories.

error8.jpg

pdHello @tomzol,

1. Wich cache directories are possible to delete manually if does not work this two command?

If the command doesn't work then please delete below directory

var/cache

2. I have an other test server and I have a url rewrites problem because I get this error.

I deleted all products from the store but the error does not appear.

Can you please upload your screenshot on third party service and give us link, Currently, I'm not able to see.

--

Hi @gelanivishal

Thank you for your response.

Here is the picture.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-43W7LY26dxhDewxZFPPB_vOdy6mWgti

Hello @tomzol,

There is look like indexing issue. Please run below command in magento root directory then try to create a product.

php bin/magento indexer:reindex

--