cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful orders dont appear on the admin panel after online payment

Successful orders dont appear on the admin panel after online payment

Hello , i have a serious issue ,, as after a customer place an order through the online payment .. the payment processed successfully but the order doesn't appear in the admin panel and not exist in the database ?! what could be the cause of the issue please ?

thanks

22 REPLIES 22

Re: Successful orders dont appear on the admin panel after online payment

Hello @vaguemind 

Very weird case are you checking in correct database? coz that is not possible if order placed successfully it will be there in database?

Can you share in which table you are checking?

and check frontend server database. 

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

Yes i am checking the correct database !

and i am checking those tables :

Sales_order

Sales_order_grid

and yes the customer makes the online payment which is ( MPGS ) and the order and payment appears in the payment gateway dashboard but doesnt appear in magento2 admin panel ?!

thanks

Is it showing in customer account? or not showing there also?

Apart from that please check quote table for that customer. 

Check in Payment gateway, transaction is showing or not?

Please check above shared pointers might they help you to find out problem. 

Manish Mittal

hello,

I am Vivek, I am just facing the same issue with Magento 2.3.3. I can see the payment.log.trasaction is successful but not appear in sales>orders --order list.

this issue I faces within days and my store are developed around 4 months ago

can you please help me.

I am using Magento 2.2.10 and Paypal standard. Recently, I am seeing this happening to my site too. I have been running my site for over 2 years and have not seen this before. I only found out about the problem when I have outstanding authorisation on Paypal that have not corresponding orders.

I am suspecting that this is happening more often recently because I did a search and found a few extension developers offering Missing Order extensions to help people manage these missing orders. 

This is really serious and I hope someone can look into this issue. What I found on my end is that the customer data for all the orders that went missing is a little different. The first name and last name is concatenated together into Firstname field and the lastname is "--". I doubt this is intended by the customers because this behavior is consistent for ALL the missing orders & there were around 10 the last month. 

We are facing the same problem with Magento 1.9.4 from April. It never happened before and it's quite annoying which makes complaints. Besides missing orders, the system had also charged a customer twice through two different gateways, but only showing one successful payment. We need to find out what's happening, immediately!

@all

can you try to run indexer command once or indexing. It might help.

Manish Mittal

Hello @vaguemind 

Have you found a solution to this problem? I have the same issue nothing in the database, customers, and I tried to reindex nothing happened. Is there a solution to this strange problem? 

I have a doubt the issue is caused by Redis, but I'm not sure.

Hey,

Any updates on this? I have this kind of issue in a Magento 2.3.5-p1. The client payment is received but the order only appears in quote tables, the order itself is not created, after searching a bit found this

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getAdditionalInformation() on null in /var/www/webroot/ROOT/vendor/magento/module-sales/Model/OrderRepository.php:183

But only happens in online payments.

Thanks!