cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task “Update attributes for 34 selected products”: 1 item(s) have been scheduled for update

SOLVED

Task “Update attributes for 34 selected products”: 1 item(s) have been scheduled for update

Hi,

I had done bulk update after that i am getting message like Task "Update attributes for 34 selected products": 1 item(s) have been scheduled for update.

For reference please find the attached image

Capture.PNG

And status is showing like not started

Capture1.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Task “Update attributes for 34 selected products”: 1 item(s) have been scheduled for update

By using below command we can clear above error
php bin/magento cron:run

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Task “Update attributes for 34 selected products”: 1 item(s) have been scheduled for update

@sekhar_n not able to see the images as it is visible only once approved by moderator so please share the image links.

Thanks

By using below command we can clear above error
php bin/magento cron:run

@sekhar_n it means your cron is not working on your magento server.

Marked your answer as Solution so that someone facing the same get the solution.

Thanks

I am on Magento 2.4 and I have this messages in admin and I can't get rid of them. 

Strange thing is that attributes did actually get updated and cron is running, but this message doesn't go away. 

Is there a way to manually delete them, since they are quite annoying visually?

magento_bulk 

@cyruszhou wrote:

magento_bulk 

Hi @cyruszhou ,

I have this same problem, and I don't know enough about magento (yet) to make use of your response.

Could you please give me more explicit instructions how to clear this message?

Thanks.

he means messages can be deleted from the database directly using phpmyadmin, clear contents of that table.  back up first and be careful!

@KnittyNoddy wrote:

@cyruszhou wrote:

magento_bulk 

Hi @cyruszhou ,

I have this same problem, and I don't know enough about magento (yet) to make use of your response.

Could you please give me more explicit instructions how to clear this message?

Thanks.

@vinylcutgraphics wrote:

he means messages can be deleted from the database directly using phpmyadmin, clear contents of that table.  back up first and be careful!

OK, thanks, that's what I did.