cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There has been an error processing your request Exception printing is disabled by default for secur

There has been an error processing your request Exception printing is disabled by default for secur

I was changing the attribute sets on my products as a batch basically quantity and changing thenm from out-of stock to in stock which was a lot (about 1000) were selected and it was running and it froze. I closed out the back-end and tried to log back in and then started getting these errors " 

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 1212113382263

Any page that i try to go to including home page results in similar error.

Reading the forums i was trying to locate the error logs but i do not have a var/log directory. I barely got this up an working and am hoping someone can help me out with a solution I am totally new at this so please 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: There has been an error processing your request Exception printing is disabled by default for s

Hi @ZeddenIT

If you have access to code of your Magento installation, perform following steps.

NOTE: Before making any changes in the files take backup of the files.

1) Go to errors folder in the Magento root directory
   Rename local.xml.sample file to local.xml.

Refresh the error page in browser.
   (check if errors are displayed on front end, if no perform following steps)

2) Locate and open index.php file in Magento root directory.

Search for error_reporting(E_ALL | E_STRICT); code.
change it to
error_reporting(E_ALL);

3) Add following code line in the end of index.php file.(You may put this code line in .htaccess file also inplace of index.php file)
$_SERVER['MAGE_IS_DEVELOPER_MODE'] = true;

Also, locate the following code:

#ini_set('display_errors', 1);
Uncomment it by removing the # sign
ini_set('display_errors', 1);

Now reload the page to see errors in front end. After that you may update your question with complete error message to get any help.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Re: There has been an error processing your request Exception printing is disabled by default for s

Thanks for in advance for your assistance. I was unable to find the "errors" folder so searched each and every folder for the log number and came across it. the contents are below. From the first line itself i see that the database seems to be a problem. So i tried to log into the database using phpmyadmin and i get a similar message. Also index.php does not have any entry for error_reporting. Adding the line to .htaccess $_SERVER['MAGE_IS_DEVELOPER_MODE'] = true; resulted in the following message on the website

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at www.zeddenit.com Port 80

a:4:{i:0;s:48:"SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory";i:1;s:6334:"#0 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
#1 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(353): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#2 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(861): Magento\Framework\DB\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql->_connect()
#3 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(931): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->quote('1', NULL)
#4 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(1378): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->quoteInto('`store`.`store_...', '1', NULL, NULL)
#5 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Select.php(1007): Magento\Framework\DB\Adapter\Pdo\Mysql->quoteInto('`store`.`store_...', '1', NULL)
#6 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Select.php(477): Zend_Db_Select->_where('`store`.`store_...', '1', NULL, true)
#7 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Select.php(120): Zend_Db_Select->where('`store`.`store_...', '1', NULL)
#8 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/Model/ResourceModel/Db/AbstractDb.php(367): Magento\Framework\DB\Select->where('`store`.`store_...', '1')
#9 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-store/Model/ResourceModel/Store.php(182): Magento\Framework\Model\ResourceModel\Db\AbstractDb->_getLoadSelect('`store`.`store_...', '1', Object(Magento\Store\Model\Store\Interceptor))
#10 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/Model/ResourceModel/Db/AbstractDb.php(341): Magento\Store\Model\ResourceModel\Store->_getLoadSelect('store_id', '1', Object(Magento\Store\Model\Store\Interceptor))
#11 /var/www/html/var/generation/Magento/Store/Model/ResourceModel/Store/Interceptor.php(102): Magento\Framework\Model\ResourceModel\Db\AbstractDb->load(Object(Magento\Store\Model\Store\Interceptor), '1', 'store_id')
#12 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/Model/AbstractModel.php(531): Magento\Store\Model\ResourceModel\Store\Interceptor->load(Object(Magento\Store\Model\Store\Interceptor), '1', NULL)
#13 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-store/Model/Store.php(488): Magento\Framework\Model\AbstractModel->load('1', NULL)
#14 /var/www/html/var/generation/Magento/Store/Model/Store/Interceptor.php(24): Magento\Store\Model\Store->load('1', NULL)
#15 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-store/App/Config/Source/RuntimeConfigSource.php(181): Magento\Store\Model\Store\Interceptor->load('1')
#16 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-store/App/Config/Source/RuntimeConfigSource.php(112): Magento\Store\App\Config\Source\RuntimeConfigSource->getStoresData('1')
#17 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Config/ConfigSourceAggregated.php(40): Magento\Store\App\Config\Source\RuntimeConfigSource->get('stores/1')
#18 /var/www/html/var/generation/Magento/Framework/App/Config/ConfigSourceAggregated/Proxy.php(95): Magento\Framework\App\Config\ConfigSourceAggregated->get('stores/1')
#19 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-store/App/Config/Type/Scopes.php(50): Magento\Framework\App\Config\ConfigSourceAggregated\Proxy->get('stores/1')
#20 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Config.php(139): Magento\Store\App\Config\Type\Scopes->get('stores/1')
#21 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-store/Model/StoreRepository.php(105): Magento\Framework\App\Config->get('scopes', 'stores/1', Array)
#22 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-store/Model/StoreRepository.php(124): Magento\Store\Model\StoreRepository->getById('1')
#23 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-store/Model/StoreResolver.php(167): Magento\Store\Model\StoreRepository->getActiveStoreById('1')
#24 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-store/Model/StoreResolver.php(105): Magento\Store\Model\StoreResolver->getDefaultStoreById('1')
#25 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-store/Model/StoreManager.php(154): Magento\Store\Model\StoreResolver->getCurrentStoreId()
#26 /var/www/html/var/generation/Magento/Store/Model/StoreManagerInterface/Proxy.php(119): Magento\Store\Model\StoreManager->getStore(NULL)
#27 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-store/Model/Resolver/Store.php(29): Magento\Store\Model\StoreManagerInterface\Proxy->getStore(NULL)
#28 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Config/ScopeCodeResolver.php(49): Magento\Store\Model\Resolver\Store->getScope(NULL)
#29 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Config.php(79): Magento\Framework\App\Config\ScopeCodeResolver->resolve('stores', NULL)
#30 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/View/DesignExceptions.php(63): Magento\Framework\App\Config->getValue('design/theme/ua...', 'stores')
#31 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-page-cache/Model/App/CacheIdentifierPlugin.php(43): Magento\Framework\View\DesignExceptions->getThemeByRequest(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#32 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(152): Magento\PageCache\Model\App\CacheIdentifierPlugin->afterGetValue(Object(Magento\Framework\App\PageCache\Identifier\Interceptor), 'd1e6b45223346c1...')
#33 /var/www/html/var/generation/Magento/Framework/App/PageCache/Identifier/Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Framework\App\PageCache\Identifier\Interceptor->___callPlugins('getValue', Array, Array)
#34 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/PageCache/Kernel.php(60): Magento\Framework\App\PageCache\Identifier\Interceptor->getValue()
#35 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-page-cache/Model/App/FrontController/BuiltinPlugin.php(71): Magento\Framework\App\PageCache\Kernel->load()
#36 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(142): Magento\PageCache\Model\App\FrontController\BuiltinPlugin->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#37 /var/www/html/var/generation/Magento/Framework/App/FrontController/Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array)
#38 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Http.php(135): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#39 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Bootstrap.php(258): Magento\Framework\App\Http->launch()
#40 /var/www/html/index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http))
#41 {main}";s:3:"url";s:1:"/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";}