cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transactions not being updated

SOLVED

Transactions not being updated

Hello

I cannot see any of the transactions on my dashboard but I'm getting the emails, any idea why?

thanks

Sharon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Transactions not being updated

Hello @sasportasg83d0 

Different OS has some different commands for that. So I suggest you to ask the developer to check that in informing you by commands.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hello @sasportasg83d0 

Have you installed the i18 for the Deshbord?

hello @dipmegpro 

I have no idea I know that I have i18 for translations into each extension but no idea about the dashboard. How can I do check this?

thanks

Hello @sasportasg83d0 

Read the below document for the translation overview you will get the idea.

https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.4/frontend-dev-guide/translations/xlate.html?itm_source=devdoc...

If you get the solution then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation

Hi @dipmegpro 

I actually do not understand the relation from the i18 translation file and the fact that I cannot see the last transactions on my dasboard?

thanks!

Hello @sasportasg83d0 

I understand it as translation and you are talking about the transaction. Sorry, it's my mistake. But as per my knowledge, this is an update by crone when the Magento crone runs it will be updated.

No worries Smiley Happy

How can I check this?

Hello @sasportasg83d0 

Different OS has some different commands for that. So I suggest you to ask the developer to check that in informing you by commands.