I am following instructions to install magento-cloud as follows:

curl -sS https://accounts.magento.cloud/cli/installer | php

Yet when I run it I see the following output: 

% Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100 29214  100 29214    0     0   111k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  111k
Magento Cloud CLI installer

Environment check
  [*] The "json" PHP extension is installed.
  [*] The "phar" PHP extension is installed.
  [*] Git is installed.
  [*] The "openssl" PHP extension is installed.
  [*] The "pcre" PHP extension is installed.
  [*] One or both of the "mbstring" or "iconv" PHP extensions is installed.
  [*] The "curl" PHP extension is installed.
  [*] The "pcntl" and "posix" extensions are installed.
  [*] The "allow_url_fopen" setting is on.
  [*] The "apc.enable_cli" setting is off.

Download
  Finding the latest version...
Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages:
error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in Standard input code on line 360

Call Stack:
    0.2200     542680   1. {main}() Standard input code:0
    0.2203     543240   2. Platformsh\Cli\Installer\Installer->run() Standard input code:47
    0.2274     544416   3. Platformsh\Cli\Installer\Installer->performTask() Standard input code:213
    0.2274     544416   4. Platformsh\Cli\Installer\Installer->Platformsh\Cli\Installer\{closure:Standard input code:211-213}() Standard input code:400
    0.2274     544416   5. Platformsh\Cli\Installer\Installer->findLatestVersion() Standard input code:212
    0.2275     545400   6. file_get_contents() Standard input code:360

Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in Standard input code on line 360

Call Stack:
    0.2203     543240   2. Platformsh\Cli\Installer\Installer->run() Standard input code:47
    0.2274     544416   3. Platformsh\Cli\Installer\Installer->performTask() Standard input code:213
    0.2274     544416   4. Platformsh\Cli\Installer\Installer->Platformsh\Cli\Installer\{closure:Standard input code:211-213}() Standard input code:400
    0.2274     544416   5. Platformsh\Cli\Installer\Installer->findLatestVersion() Standard input code:212

Warning: file_get_contents(https://accounts.magento.cloud/cli/manifest.json): failed to open stream: operation failed in Standard input code on line 360

Call Stack:

Error: Failed to download manifest file: https://accounts.magento.cloud/cli/manifest.json

Could anyone advise what is going on here and how to overcome this?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Unable To Install magento-cloud

Hello @jad_atoui ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Magento Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

Hello @jad_atoui ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Magento Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

@nguyengian649d  I tried it with sudo and unfortunately same result

I received a reply on the Adobe support suggesting I update my ca-certs and openSSL to version at least 1.1.0. Using Ubuntu 16.04.7), I was able to do a full update `sudo apt-get upgrade` which seems to have resolved my issues as I can now download the manifest file and connect to magento-cloud tool.

My current openssl = 1.0.2g

I also encountered this issue.  I upgraded my openssl and the issue is gone.

I trust this email thinks that you are well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Advancement Chief from Vibidsoft Organization.

I saw your new post and calculated that you're searching for Magento Aptitude. We at Vibidsoft offer the very sort of administrations that you're searching for. We have in-house group of assets who are profoundly capable and are sufficiently competent to execute such highlights that you require. We offer premium quality administrations at respectable rate. We can convey you a few astounding got functionalities too as we have in-house group of originators and designers who have 7+ long periods of involvement with this industry.

Could you be intrigued to talk about this further in subtleties?