cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Add Product to Cart Without Selecting Installment Plan - Magento 2 Issue

Unable to Add Product to Cart Without Selecting Installment Plan - Magento 2 Issue

Hello Magento Community,

I am facing an issue in Magento 2 where a product cannot be added to the cart unless an installment plan is selected. If I try to add the product without selecting an installment option, I receive an error message saying, "This is a required field.

i also checked that the required button is also set to "NO" eventhough i couldn't able to add product.

image.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

Re: Unable to Add Product to Cart Without Selecting Installment Plan - Magento 2 Issue

To resolve the issue of not being able to add a product to the cart without selecting an installment plan in Magento 2, first check that the installment plan attribute is not set as required in Stores > Attributes > Product. Clear the cache and inspect the product configuration for any conflicts. Additionally, review JavaScript errors in the browser console and check for any custom modules that may interfere. If the issue persists, consider reindexing or contacting Magento support for further assistance.