cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to post data to consumer due to an unexpected error

Unable to post data to consumer due to an unexpected error

I have installed Magento to start e-commerce store, and I want to embed my product from Magento to wp for that I need to activate API. However, I get error 

"Unable to post data to consumer due to an unexpected error."Screenshot_9.png

And I recorded screen while this error popup.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Unable to post data to consumer due to an unexpected error

Hi @usama_seo,

Can you check the excpetion.log to see if there is an error with more information?

@Damian Culotta wrote:

Hi @usama_seo,

Can you check the excpetion.log to see if there is an error with more information?

Hi mate, please check it.

[2018-01-26 11:40:29] main.CRITICAL: Zend_Http_Client_Exception: Unable to read response, or response is empty in /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Http/Client.php:1093
Stack trace:
#0 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/HTTP/ZendClient.php(52): Zend_Http_Client->request('POST')
#1 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/module-integration/Model/OauthService.php(239): Magento\Framework\HTTP\ZendClient->request('POST')
#2 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/module-integration/Controller/Adminhtml/Integration/TokensExchange.php(49): Magento\Integration\Model\OauthService->postToConsumer('1', 'https://qumuru....')
#3 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/var/generation/Magento/Integration/Controller/Adminhtml/Integration/TokensExchange/Interceptor.php(24): Magento\Integration\Controller\Adminhtml\Integration\TokensExchange->execute()
#4 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Action/Action.php(102): Magento\Integration\Controller\Adminhtml\Integration\TokensExchange\Interceptor->execute()
#5 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/module-backend/App/AbstractAction.php(226): Magento\Framework\App\Action\Action->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#6 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(74): Magento\Backend\App\AbstractAction->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#7 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(70): Magento\Integration\Controller\Adminhtml\Integration\TokensExchange\Interceptor->___callParent('dispatch', Array)
#8 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Integra...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Integration\Controller\Adminhtml\Integration\TokensExchange\Interceptor), Array, 'adminAuthentica...')
#9 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/module-backend/App/Action/Plugin/Authentication.php(143): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#10 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Chain/Chain.php(67): Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\Authentication->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Integration\Controller\Adminhtml\Integration\TokensExchange\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#11 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Integra...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Integration\Controller\Adminhtml\Integration\TokensExchange\Interceptor), Array, 'adminMassaction...')
#12 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/module-backend/App/Action/Plugin/MassactionKey.php(33): Magento\Integration\Controller\Adminhtml\Integration\TokensExchange\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#13 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(142): Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\MassactionKey->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Integration\Controller\Adminhtml\Integration\TokensExchange\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#14 /home/sites/3b/b/bc17aec62d/public_html/var/generation/Magento/Integration/Controller/Adminhtml/Integration/TokensExchange/Interceptor.php(39): 

Hi @usama_seo,

Can you share the whole configuration?

It seems the request is not working properly.

Hi Damian,

Thanks for your reply.

Here is: exception.log  https://justpaste.it/1g9bw

Best Wishes,

Usama 

Hi @usama_seo,

I'm not sure but I guess the problem is the other end. The system where you want to connect.

Maybe is an url that starts with: "https://qumuru..." ?

That's why I've asked if you was able to share the integration details. Can you check again if that data is ok and the URL is accesible for Magento?