cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unserialize Error in System.php after Deployment

Unserialize Error in System.php after Deployment

I receive the following error every time I deploy my website stickershark.com (php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy):

[Exception]                                                                  

Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 1 bytes in vendor/magento/module-config/App/Config/Type/System.php on line 214.

Line 214 in the config.php reads as follows:

$readData[$pathParts[0]][$pathParts[1]] = unserialize($result);

This generally happens if I start changing around the theme.css in the app folder and attempt to re-deploy even if I clear cache before/after. Thanks for any insight....occasionally i'll have issues where the deployment didn't quite work and the site drops down or the Magento admin site turns to just text instead of the visual backend, but a simple redeployment tends to fix these issues. Any quick tips on how the editing/redeployment process SHOULD go would be greatly appreciated I'm about a week or so deep in learning Magento. I'm thinking it may have something to do with how i'm doing things I have read about setting the site in development mode and such but have not managed to wrap my head around the concept quite yet as I'm used to raw coding or even wordpress more so than Magento. Thanks again!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Unserialize Error in System.php after Deployment

Very educational material on your forum about programming and that would be trusted for the students. I hope after getting dissertation editing services we are able to boost our knowledge. I’m sure the students are able to get the PHP help here and fix the coding errors.