cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsupported builds visibility in Admin

SOLVED

Unsupported builds visibility in Admin

Hello

We recently updated Magento to the latest version (2.3.5-p1) however now when we login we get 'Unsupported builds visibility [non-public]' at the top left the page.

Everything seems to be working fine, just wondered what this is?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unsupported builds visibility in Admin

Hi @nomis11 

ok, just for testing and checking purpose could you please disable one by one all 3 components and check whether this error/warning gets removed or not?

Then post your observations over here we will troubleshoot if it's still showing!

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @nomis11 

I have recently upgraded the Magento version to 2.3.5-p1 but not able to see this kind of notice!

could you please share the screenshot? so that it helps us to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks, please see screenshot.

screen.jpg

Hi @nomis11 

Yes, I am able to see the screenshot, and looking at the screenshot it seems like this is not a Magento version error.

Could you please let us know is there any ready-made third-party theme or extensions are installed on this setup? 

I have upgraded with the Native/Vanilla version of Magento 2.3.5-p1 and I am not able to see this error on Vanilla version so

Hope it helps!

The only third party apps we have are M2E Pro, Advanced Product Feeds (Mirasvit) and Porto Theme with Mageplaza.

Thanks for your help

Hi @nomis11 

ok, just for testing and checking purpose could you please disable one by one all 3 components and check whether this error/warning gets removed or not?

Then post your observations over here we will troubleshoot if it's still showing!

Just logged in this evening and there was a new message that the cache was out of date. I flushed the cache and the issue has now gone. Are you sure this was not a Magento message?

Hi @nomis11 

Yes, I am pretty much sure as i have upgraded one of my demo recently with the latest version Magento 2.3.5-1 and there is no such kind of notice visible to me on the admin part.

Glad to know that error is gone, Happy to help you !

Post here if you need further help on the same !

I did update Advanced Product Feeds (Mirasvit) earlier in the day so maybe that was it. Thanks for your help