cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is causing this problem? I installed the add-on and it looks like this in the control panel

SOLVED

What is causing this problem? I installed the add-on and it looks like this in the control panel

What is causing this problem? I installed the Module and it looks like this in the control panel It appears dark, unlike the rest of the menu

amasty.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: What is causing this problem? I installed the add-on and it looks like this in the control panel

solved the module not working with low version of magento

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: What is causing this problem? I installed the add-on and it looks like this in the control panel

There are a couple likely causes for why your custom module's menu appears darker than the rest of the Magento 2 admin sidebar:

1. Custom Styles not Loading Properly
Your module may have custom styles defined that are failing to load or override the default Magento admin styles correctly. Check if your module has CSS/LESS files that style the menu and verify the files are actually loading.

2. Module XML Missing Sequence
You need to specify a <sequence> tag for your custom module's admin menu item in the module.xml file so it loads CSS in the proper cascade order. Example:

<sequence>
<module name="Magento_Backend"/>
</sequence>

solved the module not working with low version of magento