cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the FPC (cache) invalidate in the Admin

Why does the FPC (cache) invalidate in the Admin

Hello.

I am running Magento ce2.2.3

Every time I visit a page in the admin the FPC is invalidating.

I am not making any changes, just navigating is enough to invalidate the cache.

I get the warning One or more of the Cache Types are invalidated: Page Cache. Please go to Cache Management and refresh cache types.

When I go to cache management it says the FPC is invalid. If I run php bin/magento cache:statusIt shows full_page: 1 though the admin is showing invalidated

I can clean/flush the cache via the cli or the admin panel. It then refreshes the page and says everything is valid. I then click a link to navigate to another section of the admin. On the next screen the cache is invalid. Again I check the cli and I get 1 on all cache types

Any clue why this would be happening?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Why does the FPC (cache) invalidate in the Admin

Hello @drakasmag

Is there any issue doing update Magento? like third-party integration update product.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

It comes right after fresh magento install.

I am having the same problem. It was working fine before I set up cron jobs. I noticed this started to happen after setting up cron jobs. 

One or more of the Cache Types are invalidated: Page Cache. Please go to Cache Management and refresh cache types.

The above message appears after navigating to another page within backend. I can validate via backend but it happens again as soon as I go to another page.