cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont let me export products

Wont let me export products

Hello came to export my products into a CSV file but getting the following error and not sure why 

1 exception(s): Exception #0 (ReflectionException): Class Mageplaza\Productslider\Model\Slider\Source\FeaturedProducts does not exist Exception #0 (ReflectionException): Class Mageplaza\Productslider\Model\Slider\Source\FeaturedProducts does not exist #0 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Code/Reader/ClassReader.php(19): ReflectionClass->__construct('Mageplaza\\Produ...') #1 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Definition/Runtime.php(44): Magento\Framework\Code\Reader\ClassReader->getConstructor('Mageplaza\\Produ...') #2 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php(48): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Definition\Runtime->getParameters('Mageplaza\\Produ...') #3 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(56): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer->create('Mageplaza\\Produ...', Array) #4 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Validator/UniversalFactory.php(36): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager->create('Mageplaza\\Produ...', Array) #5 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/module-eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/AbstractAttribute.php(590): Magento\Framework\Validator\UniversalFactory->create('Mageplaza\\Produ...') #6 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Catalog/Model/ResourceModel/Eav/Attribute/Interceptor.php(1168): Magento\Eav\Model\Entity\Attribute\AbstractAttribute->getSource() #7 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/module-import-export/Block/Adminhtml/Export/Filter.php(243): Magento\Catalog\Model\ResourceModel\Eav\Attribute\Interceptor->getSource() #8 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/module-import-export/Block/Adminhtml/Export/Filter.php(365): Magento\ImportExport\Block\Adminhtml\Export\Filter->_getSelectHtmlWithValue(Object(Magento\Catalog\Model\ResourceModel\Eav\Attribute\Interceptor), NULL) #9 [internal function]: Magento\ImportExport\Block\Adminhtml\Export\Filter->decorateFilter(NULL, Object(Magento\Catalog\Model\ResourceModel\Eav\Attribute\Interceptor), Object(Magento\Backend\Block\Widget\Grid\Column\Extended), false) #10 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/module-backend/Block/Widget/Grid/Column.php(294): call_user_func(Array, NULL, Object(Magento\Catalog\Model\ResourceModel\Eav\Attribute\Interceptor), Object(Magento\Backend\Block\Widget\Grid\Column\Extended), false) #11 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/module-backend/view/adminhtml/templates/widget/grid/extended.phtml(194): Magento\Backend\Block\Widget\Grid\Column->getRowField(Object(Magento\Catalog\Model\ResourceModel\Eav\Attribute\Interceptor)) #12 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/TemplateEngine/Php.php(59): include('/home/southendd...') #13 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template.php(270): Magento\Framework\View\TemplateEngine\Php->render(Object(Magento\ImportExport\Block\Adminhtml\Export\Filter), '/home/southendd...', Array) #14 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template.php(300): Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template->fetchView('/home/southendd...') #15 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/module-backend/Block/Template.php(124): Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template->_toHtml() #16 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/AbstractBlock.php(667): Magento\Backend\Block\Template->_toHtml() #17 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout.php(558): Magento\Framework\View\Element\AbstractBlock->toHtml() #18 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout.php(534): Magento\Framework\View\Layout->_renderBlock('export.filter') #19 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Framework/View/Layout/Interceptor.php(206): Magento\Framework\View\Layout->renderNonCachedElement('export.filter') #20 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout.php(489): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Interceptor->renderNonCachedElement('export.filter') #21 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Framework/View/Layout/Interceptor.php(193): Magento\Framework\View\Layout->renderElement('export.filter', false) #22 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout.php(586): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Interceptor->renderElement('export.filter', false) #23 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout.php(536): Magento\Framework\View\Layout->_renderContainer('root', false) #24 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Framework/View/Layout/Interceptor.php(206): Magento\Framework\View\Layout->renderNonCachedElement('root') #25 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout.php(489): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Interceptor->renderNonCachedElement('root') #26 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Framework/View/Layout/Interceptor.php(193): Magento\Framework\View\Layout->renderElement('root', true) #27 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Layout.php(955): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Interceptor->renderElement('root') #28 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Framework/View/Layout/Interceptor.php(492): Magento\Framework\View\Layout->getOutput() #29 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Result/Layout.php(182): Magento\Framework\View\Layout\Interceptor->getOutput() #30 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/View/Result/Layout.php(170): Magento\Framework\View\Result\Layout->render(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Response\Http\Interceptor)) #31 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Framework/View/Result/Layout/Interceptor.php(89): Magento\Framework\View\Result\Layout->renderResult(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Response\Http\Interceptor)) #32 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Http.php(139): Magento\Framework\View\Result\Layout\Interceptor->renderResult(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Response\Http\Interceptor)) #33 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/generated/code/Magento/Framework/App/Http/Interceptor.php(24): Magento\Framework\App\Http->launch() #34 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Bootstrap.php(256): Magento\Framework\App\Http\Interceptor->launch() #35 /home/southenddiscount/public_html/index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http\Interceptor)) #36 {main}

Screenshot also attached Screenshot 2019-03-05 at 11.44.21.png

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Wont let me export products

@daniel_keay1 

Can you confirm that you are still using this Mageplaza Productslider extension in your website?

or you disabled it?

Thanks

No the extension isn't installed

Thanks

Hi @daniel_keay1 

Could you please install the Mageplaza_Productslider extension in you website or please check the you export csv coding related Mageplaza_Productslider.

Thanks

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution
Thanks
SelvaKumar

Installed again and still same problem Smiley Sad

@daniel_keay1Did you upgraded the Magento recently and seeing this issue post upgrade?

If issues are appearing post upgrade than possibly Mazeplaza extension is not compatible with the latest version of Magento.

Another thing would be post un-installing Mazeplaza extension did you clear the cache and recompile the code? If you did that then things should work.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

How do I repile the code? And it wasn't installed I installed it hoping to get rid of the error

Regards
Dan

@daniel_keay1I guess below commands can help. You can run them in same order.

sudo rm -Rf pub/static/frontend/* var/pre_processed/* pub/static/_requirejs/*
sudo rm -Rf var/generation/* var/di/* var/cache/*
sudo php bin/magento setup:upgrade
sudo php bin/magento setup:di:compile
sudo php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
sudo php bin/magento cache:clean
sudo php bin/magento cache:flush
sudo chmod -R 777 var/ pub/ generated/

Please clear your browser cache as well or use another browser.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.