cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your site is compromised with injected JavaScript. (236) With no pages listed

Your site is compromised with injected JavaScript. (236) With no pages listed

I recently got an error from the Magento Security Scan that says

Your site is compromised with injected JavaScript. (236)

The malicious code signature(s) has been found on the page.

However, there are no pages listed for where the malicious code signature(s) have been found.  How can I find out which pages have this problem?  My site is running Magento 2.2.3

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Your site is compromised with injected JavaScript. (236) With no pages listed

Hi @orbitrod

I understand your problem - but its looks like it is known issue and someone also had post the same issue on the forum here is the link to resolved this  - https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-2-x-Technical-Issues/Your-site-is-compromised-with-injected...

@msavich - will surely help you on this !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: Your site is compromised with injected JavaScript. (236) With no pages listed

@Manthan Dave @msavich I saw that post, but it is different than my issue.  The problem that I am having is that the Magento Security Scan does not specify the pages with the problem.  Whereas the other post lists the pages in question.

If the issue is still reproducible - please write the email to security@magento.com and provide your store's URL in the description.