cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube: exceeded your quota

SOLVED

Youtube: exceeded your quota

Hi,

When I went to add a video from youtube to the image & video gallery of the product, I am getting this error:

Attention
Error: "Video cant be shown due to the following reason: The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota."

Does anyone know how to fix this, since I cannot find a solution. I have also tried to create another API, but the same problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Youtube: exceeded your quota

Hi @robertbits 

I was getting the same error and it was resolved by changing the API key.

Just go to your google account and create another key and then use it in your Magento Admin.

Let me know in case you face any issues.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @robertbits 

I was getting the same error and it was resolved by changing the API key.

Just go to your google account and create another key and then use it in your Magento Admin.

Let me know in case you face any issues.

Thank you.

@rahulGupta That was the first thing that I tried. I generated a new API key, and replaced it in Magento - but after 2 days it still didn't work.

I am having the exact same issue

@nruston what I did was to delete the old API and created a new one -
solved the problem for me.

Hi @robertbits 

Is it working for you now?

@sangeeta_arora Yes, it is working fine now

I couldn't figure out how to solve this problem for about two hours. Thank you for suggesting a solution!

I was advised by my brother to delete the old API and help me create a new one. That helped.
In general, after my brother explained it to me, I became better at working with YouTube. Even a little bit of myself began to do editing. I used to walk around with a camera a lot. I have a lot of small videos from life. There are even videos from family holidays, and I thought it would be cool to create some mini-films on YouTube. Now, most of the time, I'm trying to replicate my favorite youtube videos by editing and sound. I found youtube to mp3. I use it to take the pieces I want. If I understand how people I look up to do it, I can create my own style.

Yes, that's how I solved the problem. now its working fine