cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can include packaging options and corresponding prices with a product row in csv

can include packaging options and corresponding prices with a product row in csv

I am importing a csv of products into magento 2. For each row/product, I want to associate packaging options and corresponding prices with the product. For example, let a product be 'Apple royal gala'. I want to associate 2 packages options i.e. pack of 4 and pack of 6 and their corresponding prices 100rs and 150rs with the product. Currently, csv seems to support only one price option with  row/product and not any packaging option.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: can include packaging options and corresponding prices with a product row in csv

Hello @shwetaahuj2ad7 

You can do it in 2 different ways.

1. make the package size attribute and assign that to the attribute set. then make the configurable product with that attribute set and each size have a different packgeprice. then you can update the configurable products by CSV.

2. You can make the custom options for the different package options and then you can upload those options by CSV.

The easy way to make a sample CSV file for the above stapes you need to make one product in admin by GUI then export the CSV and add more products the same way.

If you get the solution then please, "Kudos" and "Accept as Solution" for Token of Appreciation.

Re: can include packaging options and corresponding prices with a product row in csv

@dipmegpro 

can u please elaborate on 2nd option. How can I make custom options

Hello@shwetaahuj2ad7 

Package option

Custom option with Dropdown or radio button.

I am assuming the tenish ball here

Product name: tenish ball

SKU: tenish ball

price: 1$

Custom option:

Single ball: 12$

6 ball: 70$

12 ball: 140$

24 ball: 280$

then save the product. you will get the result.

If my answer is helpful full then please select flag the Solution accepted and give me kudos.