cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crontab.php file download

crontab.php file download

I am having issues getting my cron jbs to run. I have been working on this for ages so i started to dig into the logs. Found that a file thats bieng called for the cronjobs is throwing out multiple issues. 

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' in /home/user/public_html/generated/metadata/crontab.php on line 81387
  [Exception]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
  Warning: include(/home/user/public_html/generated/metadata/crontab.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/ObjectManager/ConfigLoader/Compiled.php on line 31  

cron:run [--group GROUP] [--bootstrap BOOTSTRAP]

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' in /home/user/public_html/generated/metadata/crontab.php on line 81387
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' in /home/user/public_html/generated/metadata/crontab.php on line 2257
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected ''da' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting ')' in /home/user/public_html/generated/metadata/crontab.php on line 50085
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' in /home/user/public_html/generated/metadata/crontab.php on line 99450
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected ''Magento\\Fra' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/user/public_html/generated/metadata/crontab.php on line 137480
PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected ''Magento\\Sales\\Controller\\A' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home/user/public_html/generated/metadata/crontab.php on line 169017

I have tried multiple ways of setting up my cronjobs and they dont work so only thing i could think about is that there is a issue with crontab.php.

Is there anyway of downloading the file or recreating the file so that the file works correctly?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: crontab.php file download

Hi @Sunstroke,

Are you using some custom or 3rd-party module?

Hi Damian

The theme that im using is third party there has been endless issues with it.

Hi @Sunstroke,

Sorry to hear that.

I'm a little bit of ouf ideas without having access to the code.

Maybe you could use some qualified support time? You can search here if you like: