cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer's stuck at checkout on chrome

customer's stuck at checkout on chrome

Im looking for advice on how to troubleshoot a problem, right now, sometimes, and only on chrome, when a customer places an order, it just spins the loading wheel and it disappears and the customer is stuck on the same screen, but if we place the order on the admin side, it works. im not sure how to begin trouble shooting as i cant even replicate the issue without placing a credit card order

I am using paypal payflow and magento 2.3.1 CE

7 REPLIES 7

Re: customer's stuck at checkout on chrome

Hello @robert_kregloh 

Before placing the order, please follow the below steps:

1. Press F12
  2. Go to Network Tab
  3. Press Place Order Button
  4. Check In Network Tab where request go throughout the process

It will give you a clearer idea.

I hope it helps you.

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

thanks for the input, however the problem is weve not been able to reproduce the issue, only customers are getting it

Same with us, we are running 2.3.3, customer call all the time and say when they try and check out site just spins.  Any luck resolving it yet?

I have the exact same issue on 2.3.2-p2. Did you ever find a solution?

Same issue with 2.3.3 

admin side works. some customers have success but still getting emails about some customers having issues.

anyone find a solution??

I'm having the same issue on CE 2.3.5-p1 and it seems to happen in many browsers, not just chrome. I'm wanting to go live with Magento 2 and 'switch off' my Magento 1 site before the end of June, but I can't if the checkout doesn't work.

I've found my problem was related to a payment module (Square Payments) I have installed. I found that by disabling this module, the checkout worked correctly. Annoying as I have been using this option and it does work ok in the backend.