cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fatal error error on all admin pages

Re: fatal error error on all admin pages

Can you copy the path of one of those files?

I'm not sure which XML files did you changed.

yep.. i'd read that the easiest way to disable a module was to rename the extensions file type in app/etc/modules. This did indeed disable the module from the back end.

I'd disabled all modules in this way, and the error was still appearing. I didnt change the theme, but from the error log it doesnt look as if the theme would cause that issue?

@adibranch,

If you want to disable all modules is easier if you edti the /app/etc/local.xml file.

There you'll find a node called:

<disable_local_modules>false</disable_local_modules>

If you chnage that value to true you won't need to rename files for modules on local pool.

Thanks, much quicker Smiley Happy

Anyway, the error is still there. If i switch themes back to the basic one to rule that out, will i lose any settings when i revert it back again?

@adibranch,

No, in System -> Design you can change the design temporarily. No configuration will be lost.

Hi ! i'm back again...

I switched to the default template, and the error is still in the bottom of the admin panel. I'm unable to use some functions and unable to get to some (such as the 'general' tab in system>configuration>general) at all.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAllowedLocales() on a non-object in/home/bison/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Locale.php on line 418

PS could this be down to some missing files?

@adibranch,

The problem seems to be realted with a variable trying to access to an object method but the object wasn't created.

Which locale are you using?

Are the en_US locale files on /app/locale ?

I assume its en_us, but i cant get in to the configuration 'general' tab to check. However, the store is using GB currency etc.

In the filesystem there is en_gb, which appears full, and also en_gb which just contains a payment provider CSV file. There are also around 6 or 7 others such as es_es .

sorry, typo above.  i meant in the file system there is en_us which appears complete, and an en_gb folder with just one file. There is also some others such as es_es