cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

git bash magento all commands generating errors

git bash magento all commands generating errors

Hi Everyone, I am having an issue regarding M2 and I have tried all the solutions but not able to resolve this one.The issue came after installing Infortis Theme and now whenever I type any command in GIT BASH regarding Magento it generates errors and even the simple command php bin/magento generates error.Also I am not able to access my magento store front and admin panel  as it says 

An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details. Could not write error message to log. Please use developer mode to see the message.    

And when I type php bin/magento in gitbash the following errors are generated 

$ php bin/magento
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\Framework\Setup\Declaration\Schema\SchemaConfigInterface in C:\xampp\htd
ocs\Magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer.php:50
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager.php(70): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Develo
per->create('Magento\\Framewo...')
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory.php(160): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManag
er->get('Magento\\Framewo...')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory.php(246): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Abs
tractFactory->resolveArgument(Array, 'Magento\\Framewo...', NULL, 'schemaConfig', 'Magento\\Framewo...')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer.php(34): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Ab
stractFactory->resolveArgumentsInRuntime('Magento\\Framewo. in C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\D
eveloper.php on line 50

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\Framework\Setup\Declaration\Schema\SchemaConfigInterface in C:\xampp\htdocs\M
agento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer.php:50
Stack trace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager.php(70): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Develo
per->create('Magento\\Framewo...')
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory.php(160): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManag
er->get('Magento\\Framewo...')
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory.php(246): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Abs
tractFactory->resolveArgument(Array, 'Magento\\Framewo...', NULL, 'schemaConfig', 'Magento\\Framewo...')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer.php(34): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Ab
stractFactory->resolveArgumentsInRuntime('Magento\\Framewo. in C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento\vendor\magento\framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\D
eveloper.php on line 50
Please if you are familiar with this issue then help me out.I am struck on this one for too long now

Thanks in advance
3 REPLIES 3

Re: git bash magento all commands generating errors

Hi @hamza_shahid1 ,

Which version of Magento and which version of PHP are you using?

I am using latest version of Magento. Every thing was working fine.I created approx 36 websites stores,store views,root categories e.t.c  on my magento and then migrated from m1 to m2.Worked fine.I have had infortis theme installed on another pc.I just copied the app and pub folder and from there and pasted into my new magento installation .That's when it started to trouble and generating errors.I guess I shouldn't have done that because some files are replaced or merged and that's possibly the reason my cli, magento admin panel and store front end is not working  

hi,

You cannot replace the app folder because in etc folder config.xml have containig  configuration of module. maybe that is causing the issues.

You can copy those folder

app/code

app/design

then run following command 

php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Find helpful ? Consider Giving Kudos to this post.
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!"
Qaisar Satti