cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in magento contact page admin getting the mail and customer(replyto) is not getting the mail

SOLVED

in magento contact page admin getting the mail and customer(replyto) is not getting the mail

Hi,

When i submit information in contact page as an admin i am getting the email but customer(replyto) is not getting the email.

How to slove this issue ?

Thanks

SomuN

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: in magento contact page admin getting the mail and customer(replyto) is not getting the mail

Hey @sekhar_n,

It is the default Magento behaviour for context us form, it send email to admin only.

To send email to customer as well you need to create a custom module for it.

Please go through the following link, it will help you.

https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/248110

View solution in original post

Re: in magento contact page admin getting the mail and customer(replyto) is not getting the mail

@sekhar_n 

you can use same way in for your quote module. 

You need to change your controller event. 

for example: controller_action_postdispatch_contact_index_post was for contact us post. 

you can check in your quote module controller or use plugin and add code to send email there. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hey @sekhar_n,

It is the default Magento behaviour for context us form, it send email to admin only.

To send email to customer as well you need to create a custom module for it.

Please go through the following link, it will help you.

https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/248110

i had one more form called bulk quote for this also i am getting mail to admin only.so how to link that form to above code.

@sekhar_n 

you can use same way in for your quote module. 

You need to change your controller event. 

for example: controller_action_postdispatch_contact_index_post was for contact us post. 

you can check in your quote module controller or use plugin and add code to send email there.