cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

indexer:reindex error

SOLVED

indexer:reindex error

Hello,

I've a problem when I tried to make a reindex after made an upgrade of my Maganto

root@1bddfe493e30:/var/www/html# sudo -uwww-data bin/magento indexer:reindex

Design Config Grid index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00

Customer Grid index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00

Product Flat Data index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:38

Category Products index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:28

Product Categories index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00

Catalog Rule Product index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:00

Product EAV index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:09

Stock index has been rebuilt successfully in 00:00:01

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Magento\Catalog\Model\ResourceModel\Product\Indexer\Price\SimpleProductPrice::getTableStrategy() in /var/www/html/app/code/Bss/MultiStoreViewPricingPriceIndexer/Model/Indexer/Product/Price/Action/Full.php:135

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-catalog/Model/Indexer/Product/Price.php(66): Bss\MultiStoreViewPricingPriceIndexer\Model\Indexer\Product\Price\Action\Full->execute()

#1 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-indexer/Model/Indexer.php(412): Magento\Catalog\Model\Indexer\Product\Price->executeFull()

#2 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-indexer/Model/Indexer/DependencyDecorator.php(248): Magento\Indexer\Model\Indexer->reindexAll()

#3 /var/www/html/vendor/magento/module-indexer/Console/Command/IndexerReindexCommand.php(86): Magento\Indexer\Model\Indexer\DependencyDecorator->reindexAll()

#4 /var/www/html/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(245): Magento\Indexer\Console\Command\IndexerReindexCommand->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Inp in /var/www/html/app/code/Bss/MultiStoreViewPricingPriceIndexer/Model/Indexer/Product/Price/Action/Full.php on line 135

Any idea?

Thank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: indexer:reindex error

Hi @JoouulDev

Looking at the error code and its details it seems like error is coming from the third-party module called - Bss\MultiStoreViewPricingPriceIndexer

So here i would suggest you to raise a ticket on the Extension Provider Portal or you will required to disable this extension - then you will able to get resolved this issue.

You can disabled extension by running the commands below : 

php bin/magento module:disable BSS_MultiStorePricing ( Kindly pass the correct module name)
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: indexer:reindex error

Hi @JoouulDev

Looking at the error code and its details it seems like error is coming from the third-party module called - Bss\MultiStoreViewPricingPriceIndexer

So here i would suggest you to raise a ticket on the Extension Provider Portal or you will required to disable this extension - then you will able to get resolved this issue.

You can disabled extension by running the commands below : 

php bin/magento module:disable BSS_MultiStorePricing ( Kindly pass the correct module name)
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution