cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

magento 2 JS-error after update

SOLVED

magento 2 JS-error after update

Hi,

after i have update Magento i am getting JS errors you can see no images are loading on the prodact page babybeddingdesign -pooh.

one more problem is any changes like color changes (add to cart need to be blue, font size,)and others are not showing on my site. i have to the day from the day i move from Magento 1 to 2 I have on only problems! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: magento 2 JS-error after update

Hi @decornmore

I am able to see the images on the product details page the link you have shared.

Sometimes it happens when we amend any changes in the js file.

so you will required to run below command in sequence : 

php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush

Let me know if you still have any issue on the same !

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @decornmore

I am able to see the images on the product details page the link you have shared.

Sometimes it happens when we amend any changes in the js file.

so you will required to run below command in sequence : 

php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush

Let me know if you still have any issue on the same !

Hope it helps !

Hi,
Thanks. I Ask a developer to fix the problem not sure what he done to fix it.
I still have problems with Magento 2 that design changes i am making not show on site. I clean cache and flash on admin. Not sure what is the problem.

Hi @decornmore

Glad to know that your issue gets fixed.

Kindly let me know what other issue are you facing ? can you please elaborate more on this color issue ?

i am using LiteMage Cache to cache pages content and not sure if this the problem but every change i make on site is not showing . " add to cart " need to be blue and it black. Plumrocket Amp I have on-site not force the mobile user to get into it like it need to . from Plumrocket Amp the reply i got was: "AMP  working correctly, you need to configure LiteMage Cache to divide cache for mobile and desktop devices. " from LiteMage Cache reply sam all working ok. so i am not sure if this is Magento problem or what. 

Hi @decornmore

I understand the problem you are facing !

But as know as i know this is not a magento issue - in your website you have created a custom theme / used ready made premium theme and i think all the color combination and other css changes are working correctly !

Regarding the add to cart button and the other changes you made in the css - you will required to debug the theme files - you need to check the correct path of the css and that css file is calling or not.

Also as mention above you will required to run static-content:deploy command to deploy those css change on  the site. something is missing at theme level only !

Hope it helps !

@Manthan Dave wrote:

Hi @decornmore

I understand the problem you are facing !

But as know as i know this is not a magento issue - in your website you have created a custom theme / used ready made premium theme and i think all the color combination and other css changes are working correctly !

Regarding the add to cart button and the other changes you made in the css - you will required to debug the theme files - you need to check the correct path of the css and that css file is calling or not.

Also as mention above you will required to run static-content:deploy command to deploy those css change on  the site. something is missing at theme level only !

Hope it helps !

thanks. will look on it.

i have one more site same theme as a test site and i have the same problem.

http://inspireoutfits.com/ all work ok but when i go to : http://inspireoutfits.com/test-2.html

nothing is been uploaded. 

Hi @decornmore

For this second website i have seen it showing blank screen - so here i would suggest you to go to var/log directory and check the error log and post the error log over here.

so its helps us to troubleshoot the issue.

Hope it helps !

ok just did. open new problem.