cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

magento 2

magento 2

hy i installed Magento 2.3.7 version on a subdomain using CPanel and after that when ever i try to open frontend and backend it show following error:

(Fatal error: Declaration of Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceLocatorInterface::get($name) must be compatible with Psr\Container\ContainerInterface::get(string $id) in /home2/alepsports/Gymwear.alepsports.com/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceLocatorInterface.php on line 16)

Please give me the solution to how can i solve this issue.

Thanks

Ahmed

3 REPLIES 3

Re: magento 2

Did you get a

@ahmedsrazab965 wrote:

hy i installed Magento 2.3.7 version on a subdomain using CPanel and after that when ever i try to open frontend and backend it show following error:

(Fatal error: Declaration of Laminas\ServiceManager\ServiceLocatorInterface::get($name) must be compatible with Psr\Container\ContainerInterface::get(string $id) in /home2/alepsports/Gymwear.alepsports.com/vendor/laminas/laminas-servicemanager/src/ServiceLocatorInterface.php on line 16)

Thanks

Ahmed

@ahmedsrazab965 wrote:

Thanks

Ahmed

solution for this? I am stuck on the same thing after upgrading from 2.2.7 to 2.3.5

I'm also getting this error. I believe it's caused by a 3rd party module. 

__
The only predictable thing about people is their unpredictability.

This was caused by running PHP7.1 on setup:di:compile instead of PHP7.3

__
The only predictable thing about people is their unpredictability.