cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

main.WARNING: Broken reference: No element found with ID 'footer-container'. [] []

main.WARNING: Broken reference: No element found with ID 'footer-container'. [] []

Hello,

I can checkout with a check, but with a CC it hangs - I looked in the system log and found:

Under the 'network' tab, I get all green lights, but never see the transaction in my gateway (or dashboard).

Thank you in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: main.WARNING: Broken reference: No element found with ID 'footer-container'. [] []

@LanLabsYou must be looking into the Exception or Payment gateway log. Make sure payment gateway log is enabled. Log must be by payment gateway name.

If you do not find anything in there than look into the server logs like PHP & Apache/Nginx. You'll find something for sure. What payment gateway are you using and is it configured properly?

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Re: main.WARNING: Broken reference: No element found with ID 'footer-container'. [] []

Pay flow Pro, client configured it. I had them call and check.

Where are the logs you mentioned located?

Thank you!

@LanLabsException and Payment gateway logs can be found under <Magento Root> /var/logs.

Server logs vary sometime. Best location to look at can "/var/log/" then look for httpd or apache for PHP look for php folder.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

I found nothing at all like that.

Anyway I can trace it?