cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one page checkout in 2.2.6

one page checkout in 2.2.6

Checkout (magento 2.2.6 /luma) does not work on a tablet or a mobile- it gets stuck bofore filling is the shipping items. Sometimes after 2-4 times refresh the checkout proces will continue. Anyone familiar with this isseu?

Jarda

2 REPLIES 2

Re: one page checkout in 2.2.6

Hello @jardapro 

Is there any third-party module related to checkout you have bundled with the native magento 2.2.6 ? or its vanila version ?

Because i have test in Venila fresh magento 2.2.6 version checkout on mobile and its working fine at my end !

Also can you please check after cleaning and flushing the cache !

Also try in incognito (private) window of the browser on mobile and let me know if its work for you or not !

Hope it helps  

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: one page checkout in 2.2.6

Hi Dave,

No third party modules installed for check out, we did a upgrade from 1.9.3.6 to magento 2.2.6

(you can try out www.feestartikellen-liroz.nl). The are no issues logged in exception log, sys.log whatsoever. Could not find any remarks on the internet. Only solution/remark is commercial from : https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-one-step-checkout-extension/magento-2-checkout-not-working.html

I did install a fresh version of Mag 2.2.6 on a different domain and have the same issue (www.shiftyourmind.nl)

Jarda