cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

options_container error on import

options_container error on import

Hi there,

when I exported products and simply tried to reimport the same file I got a few error message. Most of them I was able to solve and seem to stem from the problem that the file for some very stupid reason exports the english terms (like catalog) instead of the german ones (like Katalog) but expects the import to contain the german ones. For those with similar issues just look up the expected values in your attributes.

But there is 1 that persists:

1. Value for 'options_container' attribute contains incorrect value, see acceptable values on settings specified for Admin in Reihe(n): 1

Now normally the expected value could be english "Block after Info Column" or in german "Block nach Info-Spalte" but BOTH do not work.

One weird thing here is that the error according to the import site is on the category "options_container" but the attribute is ACUTALLY called "product_options_container" so not sure if this in itself is already the issue. I did try renaming but no change...

Anyone have an idea what I should input in the .csv import file as neither the english term, the german term, 0, 1 or leaving it empty works?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: options_container error on import

@jonas_scheyrer can you try to do one thing.

First get the sample file for import of products and then fill the values according to that sheet.

Let me know if you are facing issue again.

Thanks

Wenn Sie die Datei meinen die man bekommt wenn man auf System->Import und dann Products auswählt kriegt, dann habe ich das. Ich habe dort dann insgesamt so ca. 6 Fehlermeldungen bekommen, wovon der "options_container" weiterhin einer war.

Wenn Sie die Sprache von Magento 2 auf deutsch stellen, die Datei runterladen und dann versuchen hochzuladen müsste es Ihnen genau so gehen.

Die Lösung auf meiner Seite ist bisher: Shopsprache auf Englisch stellen, dann geht es mit den Begriffen. Das ist für mich kein Problem da ich sehr gut englisch kann, aber für jemanden der das nicht kann könnte das stören.

Wie sieht es denn jetzt aus mit dem Support?

Hi,

Is seems the error message refers to a wrong field / column; I've got the same message, but the error appeared to exist in the column "display_product_options_in". I used the value of "Block-after-Info-Column" instead of "Block after Info Column". After changing the values in this Column, the error message disappeared and I could import the csv file.