cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment page not loading

payment page not loading

Hey

all pages work, when I go through checkout, I get to the payment page.

I see everything in the right place but whole page is greyed out with a loading symbol in the middle.

its forever loading.

Is there any way of checking what is stalling the page from loadings???

Many thanks

Hiren

2 REPLIES 2

Re: payment page not loading

I'm having the same issue. In reading through some of the forums, this is a known bug in Magento 2.1.0.

I'm hoping we see a patch in 2.1.1 very soon. It's been 2 months since the 2.1.0 release.

Re: payment page not loading

I was having this same issue, but no longer. I can think of two reason you might be having this issue: 

1) 2.1.0 had a few bugs and could have been responsible for this... after installing 2.1.1 I saw a number of issues go away. 

2) Look at your payment configuration and try isolating the problem. For instance, try to enable only "Check or Money Order" and see if you get to the payment page. If so, it could be an issue with the payment method configuration. For instance, I have Authorize.Net Direct Post set to "Test Mode", and I'd get what looked like an error and the payment page would never finish loading... but after taking it out of "Test Mode" and testing with a small "Authorize Only" order, all works as expected.