cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with magento marketplace technical review

problem with magento marketplace technical review

Hello,
I am having trouble with the submission of an extension into the magento 2 marketplace, specifically the report says that it is unable to find the file

setup/config/application.config.php

when the automated test is processing the installation/varnish test for the Magento 2.3.7 environment(the marketplace is having PHP 7.4 for the 2.3.7 version).

Although the other tests are passing(MFTF for both 2.4.4 with PHP 8.1 and for 2.3.7 with PHP 7.4 and installation/varnish test for 2.4.4 with PHP 8.1), but it fails the installation/varnish test because of the mentioned error.

I have tested the extension in a local docker for both versions and i cannot seem to reproduce the error in the 2.3.7 setup with PHP 7.4.

Based on the mentioned problem, seems like the necessary file is not there.

Also i cannot open a ticket with the support as they only accept partners or paid enterprise customers. Also for the same reason i am not able to replicate the magento cloud docker environment locally to test further my extension.

Is there anything that i could do to pinpoint the problem(if it is related to my extension code)?

Can provide the full report.json if needed.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: problem with magento marketplace technial review

Best place to buy all kinds of pva accounts..If you need multiple tinder to grow your online business, accbuysell.com is the best place to buy gmail accounts. We provide you the best quality. Please purchase tinder accounts today from us.

buy old gmail accounts

buy google voice accounts

buy snapchat accounts

buy tinder accounts

Re: problem with magento marketplace technical review

@megaventory wrote:

Hello,
I am having trouble with the submission of an extension into the magento 2 marketplace, specifically the report says that it is unable to find the file

setup/config/application.config.php

when the automated test is processing the installation/varnish test for the Magento 2.3.7 environment(the marketplace is having PHP 7.4 for the 2.3.7 version).

Although the other tests are passing(MFTF for both 2.4.4 with PHP 8.1 and for 2.3.7 with PHP 7.4 and installation/varnish golf test for 2.4.4 with PHP 8.1), but it fails the installation/varnish test because of the mentioned error.

I have tested the extension in a local docker for both versions and i cannot seem to reproduce the error in the 2.3.7 setup with PHP 7.4.

Based on the mentioned problem, seems like the necessary file is not there.

Also i cannot open a ticket with the support as they only accept partners or paid enterprise customers. Also for the same reason i am not able to replicate the magento cloud docker environment locally to test further my extension.

Is there anything that i could do to pinpoint the problem(if it is related to my extension code)?

Can provide the full report.json if needed.

Thanks for your kind information, could you please have a look and do let me know what is the best to find the best and appropriate way to find the best solution,. Thanks

Re: problem with magento marketplace technical review

To obtain the required Magento extension archive file without PEAR, enter the extension key from Magento Connect. Therefore, visit the Magento Connect extension page. Select the required Magento version and then click "Get Extension Key" after clicking "Install." I have used it for my Golf app. If you are a golf lover, I suggest you my best Golf app that help you to measure you strokes gained stats. This app is available on both IOS and Android. You can easily download it from Apple store and Google play store.

Grow Your Business To The Next Level With Codespva

Codespva is one of the best digital products agency offering a variety of digital innovation services. Become our client to take your business one step further and enjoy the best quality customer service

Buy tinder accounts

Buy Yelp Accounts

Buy Gmail accounts