cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"There has been an error processing your request; exception printing is disabled by default"

"There has been an error processing your request; exception printing is disabled by default"

Hello,

I am currently trying to install Magento for a new eCommerce site although I'm having a few troubles. No errors on installation, but once I visit the site or admin panel page it gives me the following error;

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 620129452515

With the log number changing each time. I've tried deleting and creating databases, removed all files from the site, removed Magento via application installer on the hosting account, removed the domain from the hosting account all together, still nothing. 

Any help is appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: "There has been an error processing your request; exception printing is disabled by default

Hi @JDCC

Could you mention which version of magento are you using?

You should go to var/ report  directory and open the report number 620129452515 (whatever the error report number you are getting) with text editor.

So you will come to know what is the issue.If you are unable to sort out the issue. Please reply with the content of the report file.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

Re: "There has been an error processing your request; exception printing is disabled by default

I recommend to enable the Developer Mode and you will see the site errors right on the screen, without looking for report files: https://mage2.pro/t/61