cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[version 2.1.2 ] Unable to access "bundle-products" resources via the REST API

SOLVED

[version 2.1.2 ] Unable to access "bundle-products" resources via the REST API

Currently we're exploring how to integrate with Magento 2 and we're trying to stick do the built in APIs as they appear to solve our needs. However, we've encountered an issue with getting detailed information about the "children" of a bundle product using the "bundle-products" portion of the REST API.

The Problem: 

GET /V1/bundle-products/Smiley TongueroductSku/children  returns :

{
  "message": "Consumer is not authorized to access %resources",
  "parameters": {
    "resources": "Magento_Catalog::products"
  }
}

This is occurs when using an authentication header with our "integration" OAuth info, and without an authentication header. [ Also we've lifted access permissions interface so the authentication header should not be needed. ]

Other queries work great, such as the following: 

GET /V1/configurable-products/:sku/children works great!

Any thoughts, potential missteps, or potential work arounds would be appreciated. I suspect this GET api will meet our use-case.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [version 2.1.2 ] Unable to access "bundle-products" resources via the REST API

Solved!

The integration attached to the tokens I was using misconfigured and did not have an appropriately set callbackURL and identify link URL.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: [version 2.1.2 ] Unable to access "bundle-products" resources via the REST API

Recently updated to 2.1.7, and getting the same error. Do I need to do something special to enable this API?

I'm discovered it in the following list:

http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.0/rest/list.html

Does there happen to be email based support for magento API issues?

Solved!

The integration attached to the tokens I was using misconfigured and did not have an appropriately set callbackURL and identify link URL.

How did you set callbackURL and identify link URL?