cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CE 2.3.5 DI Compile Error

SOLVED
Highlighted

CE 2.3.5 DI Compile Error

There is a serious issue with Dotdigitalgroup built-in extension  for Magento 2.3.5. compile command failed
My servers runs with  php7.3 magento. I disabled all third party extension and issue still persist.
 
public_html$ php bin/magento setup:di:compile

Compilation was started.Interception cache generation... 6/8 [=====================>------] 75% 44 secs 512.0 MiBErrors during compilation: Dotdigitalgroup\Email\Model\Apiconnector\EngagementCloudAddressBookApi Incompatible argument type: Required type: \Dotdigitalgroup\Email\Logger\Logger. Actual type: \Dotdigitalgroup\Email\Helper\File; File:/public_html/vendor/dotmailer/dotmailer-magento2-extension/Model/Apiconnector/EngagementCloudAddressBookApi.phpTotal Errors Count: 1--

 

Related to:

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/319713/di-compile-error-while-installing-magento-2-3-5

 

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: CE 2.3.5 DI Compile Error

Hi @kossanah,

 

Can you please try replacing your module with the latest version of dot mailer extension.

 

https://github.com/dotmailer/dotmailer-magento2-extension

 

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: CE 2.3.5 DI Compile Error

@kossanah 

 

rm -rf generated/code/* && php bin/magento setup:di:compile

 can you try this command. Thanks

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/
Highlighted

Re: CE 2.3.5 DI Compile Error

Hi @kossanah,

 

Can you please try replacing your module with the latest version of dot mailer extension.

 

https://github.com/dotmailer/dotmailer-magento2-extension

 

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: CE 2.3.5 DI Compile Error

I removed dotmIler fold and downloadmed this, I ran compile it gave some php error. I tried composer update and then run the compile command and it worked.

I think that deleting the dotmailer fold made it work