cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data migration tool from 1.9.2 to 2.2.3 did not transfer any of stock items records

SOLVED

Data migration tool from 1.9.2 to 2.2.3 did not transfer any of stock items records

I finally got the migration too to work in migrating data from CE Version 1.9.2 to CE Version 2.2.3 without any errors. However, after the migration, the database show no records for cataloginventory_stock_item. I checked the map.xml and do not find any problem with it.

Am I missing some configuration?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Data migration tool from 1.9.2 to 2.2.3 did not transfer any of stock items records

Hello Tridungn

The stock items were empty. However, the history and search tables were populated.

I reset the database and re-did the data migration and everything were imported.

Thanks for your help.

Hirsh

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Data migration tool from 1.9.2 to 2.2.3 did not transfer any of stock items records

Can you let me know what migration tool you are using? I can help you to fix this issue

Hello Tridungn

The stock items were empty. However, the history and search tables were populated.

I reset the database and re-did the data migration and everything were imported.

Thanks for your help.

Hirsh