cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on magento 2 version upgrade magento 2.3.3 to 2.3.4

Error on magento 2 version upgrade magento 2.3.3 to 2.3.4

I am getting error when I am  running composer update on upgrading Magento version 2.3.3 to 2.3.4

I am getting below error 

Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1

- The requested package magento/magento-cloud-metapackage >=2.3.4 <2.3.5 exists as magento/magento-cloud-metapackage[2.3.3] but these are rejected by your constraint.

Problem 2

- The requested package magento/product-enterprise-edition 2.3.4 exists as magento/product-enterprise-edition[2.3.3] but these are rejected by your constraint.

How can i fix this?

Please suggest

1 REPLY 1

Re: Error on magento 2 version upgrade magento 2.3.3 to 2.3.4

Considering you've already installed all the required extensions with php7.4 and elastic search prior to upgrading, just download the magento2.4 package, put it in your magento2 core folder, and run this command php bin/magento setup:install --base-url=http://localhost/magento2 --db-host=localhost --db-name=magento2 --db-user=root --db-password=admin123 --backend-frontname=admin --admin-firstname=admin --admin-lastname=admin --admin-email=admin@something.com --admin-user=admin --admin-password=admin123 --language=en_US --currency=USD --timezone=UTC --use-rewrites=1". I've upgraded to 2.4.0 yesterday and it's working fine. If you find any issue, you can ask.

@MyBalanceNow wrote:

I am getting error when I am  running composer update on upgrading Magento version 2.3.3 to 2.3.4

I am getting below error 

Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1

- The requested package magento/magento-cloud-metapackage >=2.3.4 <2.3.5 exists as magento/magento-cloud-metapackage[2.3.3] but these are rejected by your constraint.

Problem 2

- The requested package magento/product-enterprise-edition 2.3.4 exists as magento/product-enterprise-edition[2.3.3] but these are rejected by your constraint.

How can i fix this?

Please suggest