cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Shopping Ads!!

Google Shopping Ads!!

We recently upgraded to Magento 2.3.3 and wanted to try the functionality of the Google Shopping Ads module built into the program under Marketing. The initial upload takes a while, but when complete, I tried to make a campaign and the ownership of my Google Merchant account was revoked. As a result, I can't create any ads. Has anyone seen this issue before / know what tables in the database the plugin uses so I can reset them all?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Google Shopping Ads!!

HI @miguel_khan 

You can unlink your account and reset.  You can follow below magento document.

https://docs.magento.com/m2/2.2/ee/user_guide/sales-channels/google-ads/gmc-unlink-gmc.html

I hope it will help you!

Hello,

If you are looking for the clear setup of Google Merchant and Google Ads + automation of your ads/products, surely visit this plugin - https://www.bluewinston.com/create-ads-for-products-in-Magento-with-just-one-click/

I was having the same problem--- Thank for the responses

Anyway visit the link if you are looking for Google Ad Management 

So here we are today, creating a dog seat cover for car and truck accessories with quality workmanship and thoughtful design. For many years, we have actually gone through multiple upgrades and revisions based upon evaluations and feedback from our consumers. These resilient seat covers offer exceptional quality and craftsmanship. They have actually been created to outperform and last longer than any other seat covers on the marketplace. And we guarantee our seat covers with a 100% satisfaction warranty and a lifetime warranty.

Whether you have a custom solution for shopping feed generation, or you’re using a 3rd party extension, it’s essential to do everything right in this step, in order to create a detailed product feed with top-notch data. In case you don’t have any feed generation solution on your store, we would recommend Rocketweb’s Google Shopping Feed extension (available for both Magento 1 and Magento 2). Since this extension is highly flexible and easy to use, we are using it on most of our projects to ensure the quality of our feeds and shopping campaign structure.

cucotv pikashow

Omnichannel

Omnichannel contact centers permit clients to get assistance when they want it, through the communication channels of their option-- whether with a live agent or real-time self-service choices. Really efficient, integrated omnichannel is a customer service method that can supply organizations the momentum to move ahead of their competition now, and stay ahead well into the future. Visit the link to learn about what is omnichannel marketing

1. Google Merchant Center:

• Before creating Shopping Ads, merchants need to set up a Google Merchant Center account. This is where they upload and manage their product data.
  2. Product Feed:

• Advertisers create a product feed, which is a file containing information about their products, including attributes like title, description, price, and availability. This feed is then uploaded to the Google Merchant Center.
  3. Google Ads Account:

• Advertisers link their Google Merchant Center account to their Google Ads account. This integration allows them to use their product data in Google Ads campaigns.