cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does Advanced Reporting Work ?

Re: How does Advanced Reporting Work ?

Hi there, tried your recommendation of turning off and on again. Unfortunately unlike a router, this doesn't work Smiley Happy

@dharake86It will not work as quick as router. You would have to wait for a day to see if it get activated. If it does not check the Analytic user and reauthorize it and wait for another day. Must work. If it does not than you must connect with support of Rjmetrics.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

@mousepad 

We have fix patch available to this issue in the core Magento installation. Click here to download patch

Please upload the appropriate patch into your Magento root directory and run the SSH command below:

patch -p1 < MDVA-15136_EE_2.2.5_COMPOSER_v1.patch
OR
patch -p1 < MDVA-15136_EE_2.2.5_v1.patch

Once that is done, refresh the cache in the Admin under "System > Cache Management" so that the changes will be reflected.

Please try it on a test environment first before taking it live, and kindly confirm that patch provided has resolved your issue.

Here is the link of GIT where this issue is confirmed:

https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/21452#issuecomment-467799311

Thanks

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Given the name, that patch is for Magento EE 2.2.5 .

Is it already part of the Magento CE 2.2.7 release?

Same problem here. Same steps. Still only the 404 page with no error message as to why we get it.

1 base currency (euro) with 2 allowed currencies (GBP+USD).

SSL, public domain, IPv6 + legacy IPv4

user renamed from "Magento Analytic user" to "Magento Analytic" and re-authenticated.

Note:

Somehow it forced us to enter a valid email address for that user but opening the user again, the old value (a user name, not an email) is in the email field again.

I take it the shops sends the data, so the API credentials of the user for access from the outside to the shop are not needed. (Since we didn't have to enter them anywhere.)

Advanced reporting is not working for us. we have followed all steps given by Magento article but no luck. Kindly look into the problem and find the problem with my reports.

My store have single currency, is SSL-encrypted, and is on a publicly available domain,I try to  re-authenticating your Advanced Reporting subscription by disabling and re-enabling.Butt Still not working. Kindly Gives solution.Screen Shots are Below

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Hi! While this is an older comment, I just wanted to clarify that data is never shared with other merchants, whether we are talking about Advanced Reporting or Magento Business Intelligence.

Re: How does Advanced Reporting WSelon la documentation officielle magento, cette fonctionnalitork ?

Selon la documentation officielle magento, cette fonctionnalité est gratuite et ne nécessite pas d'abonnement.

Le bouton est si énorme sur le tableau de bord, qu'il est difficile pour mes clients de le manquer. Pourtant, il conduit à un 404.

snaptube vidmate word to pdf

What module is this? So I can disable/un-install it.