cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does Advanced Reporting Work ?

Re: How does Advanced Reporting Work ?

Could you write to support@rjmetrics.com with your store's URL?  And I can have someone from our team look into your specific case and figure out what's going on.

One other thing to double-check: 

There is a user permission that needs to be set within the Magento store Admin page in order for Advanced Reporting to work.

* In Admin under System->Integrations, ensure there is user called Magento Analytics

* In the users API tab, ensure that it has the Analytics->API resource checked

Yes, integration is setup correctly. I have emailed the support but no solution yet

In my case the user was called "Magento Analytics user". I changed it for "Magento Analytics" only and reauthorize, now its working Smiley Wink

What is your Callback URL and Identity link URL ?

I tried changing the name and doesn't help

I left those fields blank

Even if I change it to Magento Analytics and reauthorize still 404 error

Hello,

I tried all tricks mentionned, but I'm still stuck with a 404.

As anyone managed to get this fixed ?

Hi @johanna_magento any chance to get this issue fixed?

I've followed all the instructions and also checked that only one base_currency is setted in my store, but nothing changed?

On the github issue I see no updates and issue closed, but it is still not working.

Thanks, Luca

Hi Luca,

I believe someone from our team has been in touch with you to get to the bottom of what you're experiencing. If that's not the case, please reach out to support@rjmetrics.com and we'll assist right away!

Cheers,

Johanna