Ciao sono Daniel,
ho avuto il tuo stesso problema non riesco ad inserire i dati password il campo non mi permette di scrivere nulla, tu come hai risolto?
ti ringrazio anticipatamente per la risposta
I am using magento2.3 and php7.1. I did the following things but still gets bad credentials.
1. I am using the latest composer 1.8
2. I added correctly my public and private keys into the auth.json.
3. I copied the file auth.json into /var/www/html/magento2/auth.json, ~/.composer/auth.json, /var/www/html/magento2/var/composer_home/cache/repo/auth.json.
4. in all of the above locations the user is www-data and group is www-data.
5. I flushed Magento Cache and refreshed those 15 records in the Admin.
6. No empty spaces in the file auth.json between the less than(<) and the keys. "username": "<Public key>", "password": "<Private key>"
I am using the correct credentials BUT still getting Invalid credentials.
Any help is appreciated!
having the same problem again on
composer auth.json file in magento dir
tried with new keys as well, however same problem.
I had the same problem and tried it some times, copying the credentials into my command-line to use "composer require magento/product-community....".
You can copy your username (public-key) and paste it into command-line.
But you can not paste your password (private-key) to command-line so:
You have to copy your public key and paste it and type in manually your private key into the password-field.
Thanks, you save my life
Thanks so much for this. I updated my keys weeks ago but still could never get things to work. My auth.json was in my root folder, I renamed it and then everything worked
Where going to placed an auth.json file in package
SHELL NOT ABLE TO ENTER PASSWORD
It worked for me. Thanks for your valuable help.
You now need to generate your key at https://marketplace.magento.com/customer/accessKeys/