cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid login or password.

SOLVED

Invalid login or password.

Steps to reproduce
Upgrade magento 1.7.x to 2.0.x with migration data tool from ubertheme.

Expected result
All is ok.

Actual result
When I try to login with any customer email and password I got "Invalid login and password.", but in the old store, the same customers working perfectly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Invalid login or password.

I don't think that is a bug in the "migration data tool from ubertheme" because for some accounts I can log in, but in other ones still I got "Invalid login and password".

I check the password_hash field from table customer_entity and for the accounts where I can log in, the password look like "db2408d6bc4c99ea09baf9701f241886Smiley TongueP:0" instead for the accounts where I can't login password look like "db2408d6bc4c99ea09baf9701f241886:0", but I don't know if that is the problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

It maybe a bug in the "migration data tool from ubertheme".

See also: how is a password's hash is generated while a customer is registering in Magento 2? https://mage2.pro/t/931

How is a customer authenticated in Magento 2?: https://mage2.pro/t/930

I don't think that is a bug in the "migration data tool from ubertheme" because for some accounts I can log in, but in other ones still I got "Invalid login and password".

I check the password_hash field from table customer_entity and for the accounts where I can log in, the password look like "db2408d6bc4c99ea09baf9701f241886Smiley TongueP:0" instead for the accounts where I can't login password look like "db2408d6bc4c99ea09baf9701f241886:0", but I don't know if that is the problem.

Hello,

I got another solution and very quick and easy

Just Empty the table (TRUNCATE) " customer_entity_varchar "

sure login old customer in New magento 2

Thanks