cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M1 to M2 - migrate data using migration tool

M1 to M2 - migrate data using migration tool

Hi all..

I'm in the process of doing a dry run on migrating from M1 to M2 on my localhost.

All is going well up to the point of running the 'magento migrate:data' step.

I'm getting the following problem:

'The website with id 1 that was requested wasn'tt found. Verify the website and try again.'

Looking in my M1 database none of my sites have an id of 1

Can anyone advise please?

Many Thanks

Andy

---

Also in exception file:

[2019-09-13 15:37:28] main.CRITICAL: The website with id 1 that was requested wasn't found. Verify the website and try again. {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\NoSuchEntityException(code: 0): The website with id 1 that was requested wasn't found. Verify the website and try again. at C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\magento\\vendor\\magento\\module-store\\Model\\WebsiteRepository.php:110)"} []

AND on homepage the error message:

An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details.

22 REPLIES 22

Re: M1 to M2 - migrate data using migration tool

Hello @Andy_Acute ,

As per your error log, you can first migrate the Website and stores data from Magento 1.In default system, there are 3 steps for data migration.

1. Settings
  2. Data and
  3. Delta

Migrate settings : The Settings mode migrates stores, websites, and system configuration, shipping, payment, tax settings, etc. According to our data migration order, should migrate settings first, because websites and stores  and other configuration to M2. Most of Magento data is related to websites and stores, so this needs to go first.

Please refer this url for more information.

https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-1-x-Version-Upgrades/Incremental-data-update-from-Magento-1...

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Thank you Binod Yadav

I have restarted afresh and got to the stage of successfully migrating the settings. I seem to have done the exact same previously but instead of logging into M2 admin, I will continue to migrating the data next.

Thank you L******nsion, I will keep you in mind if things don't work out :-)

Regards

Andy

PS I'll keep you posted.

Hello @Andy_Acute 

There is no issues, if you login to Magento 2 admin, but will not work properly. So need to execute basic command.
setup:upgrade
deploy static content.
cache flushing etc..

Best option you will continue to migrating the data next.
After your Data migration successfully, you can do migrate the media folder manually.

Hi Binod Yadav

I imported the data and found some discrepancies with various third party extension tables.

This is fine and I can fix these later.

However, I'm still seeing the error message "An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details.".

The system log reports: "[2019-09-17 11:27:27] main.ERROR: The website with id 1 that was requested wasn't found. Verify the website and try again."

And the exception log reports: "[2019-09-17 11:27:28] main.CRITICAL: The website with id 1 that was requested wasn't found. Verify the website and try again. {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\NoSuchEntityException(code: 0): The website with id 1 that was requested wasn't found. Verify the website and try again. at C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\magento\\vendor\\magento\\module-store\\Model\\WebsiteRepository.php:110)"} ".
The site is looking for a website with an id of 1 but there isn't one.

Hope you can help

Thank you

Andy

store_website_m2.JPGstore_m2.JPGcore_store.JPG

Hello,

As per your system.log, website data doesn't showing properly.
Please share the store_website data screen.

or
if possible, send the site url and credential.

2019-09-17_17-10_Select- store_website.jpg

Hi Binod Yadav

I have, it's the first screenshot in my last post

Thank you

Hello @Andy_Acute 

I can't access the your screenshot, can you please re attached ?

store_website_m2.JPG

Hello @Andy_Acute 

ERROR: The website with id 1 that was requested wasn't found.

I think, there are some transaction record issues with magento1 table. Some record having  with website_id =1 in child table.  As per Foreign Key Constraints, if you deleted the website 1 from core table, then need to delete all child record of website 1 from child tables automatically.

So you can check manually records in table, where is relationship with website_id and delete the record.

e.g

catalog_product_website
catalogrule_product
catalog_product_index_price