cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.2.6 to 2.3.2 white product page

SOLVED

Magento 2.2.6 to 2.3.2 white product page

Hi all,

After updating Magento 2.2.6 to 2.3.2 i've an problem. The product page at the frontend is simply blank (in all deploy-mode's: develop, default and production). Cache cleared multiple times, also cleared caching files under /var/.

Also compiled the code multiple times, deleted and generated static content also doesn't work.

I hope anyone can help me out, it is on our production environment because of another problem we had to update without testing.

Kind regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2.2.6 to 2.3.2 white product page

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @kai_ahnendorp 

If after doing all this operations you are still facing the blank page - then i would suggest first need to identify what's the issue.

So let's do one thing - open your boostrap.php file in that first line will be #ini_set('display_errors', 1);

uncomment this line by removing # and then check it is showing error on frontend or not ?

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi @kai_ahnendorp 

I would recommend below steps.

1. Switch the site in developer mode.

2. Enable error reporting for magento2.

3. There may be layout conflict issues.

4. If you have integrated third party modules please disable them and then try to fix the problem.

If my answer is helpful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Hi @Manthan Dave ,

Thanks for your fast reply and your help so far.

I've done what you said, with the following result:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getData() on null in /data/web/magento2/app/design/frontend/Smartwave/porto/Magento_Catalog/templates/product/view/details.phtml:18 Stack trace: #0 /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/View/TemplateEngine/Php.php(59): include() #1 /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template.php(271): Magento\Framework\View\TemplateEngine\Php->render(Object(Magento\Catalog\Block\Product\View\Details), '/data/web/magen...', Array) #2 /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template.php(301): Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template->fetchView('/data/web/magen...') #3 /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/AbstractBlock.php(1094): Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template->_toHtml() #4 /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/AbstractBlock.php(1098): Magento\Framework\View\Element\AbstractBlock->Magento\Framework\View\Element\{closure}() #5 /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/AbstractBlock.p in /data/web/magento2/app/design/frontend/Smartwave/porto/Magento_Catalog/templates/product/view/details.phtml on line 18

See printscreen:

Schermafbeelding 2019-07-22 om 21.12.38.png

Found the solution! I've anybody else has this problem, i have solved it by:

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/279835/uncaught-error-call-to-a-member-function-getdata-...

Thanks for sharing