cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.3.3 Access Keys won't work in System Update in Admin

SOLVED

Magento 2.3.3 Access Keys won't work in System Update in Admin

Hi,

I've seen others having an issue with this after upgrading to 2.3, but this is a completely new install of 2.3.3 that I'd like to take to 2.3.4. I'm trying to use System>Web Setup Wizard>System Upgrade to upgrade. I've tried to enter them in the System Setting section of the Web Setup Wizard too.  Admin keeps saying "Bad Credentials" even though I copied and pasted them, and I deleted and recreated just in case.

I'm stumped. Any help on this?

Thanks!

Kory

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Magento 2.3.3 Access Keys won't work in System Update in Admin

I have no clue here, but I just tried again, and I made sure the space from the "copy" wasn't there, which I swear I did multiple times before, and poof, it worked!

I guess be 100,000% sure you don't have the space when you use Magento Marketplace's "copy" function next to the access keys, but honestly, Magento/Adobe, what the hell. Why can't you make this function copy without the space anyway?!!

Go figure.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @frameroom 

Can you please try below link . may be it will help to sort your issue 

https://digitalstartup.co.uk/t/marketplace-access-keys-not-working-bad-credentials-error/397/2

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Thank you

Anant P

Thank you
Anant Prajapati
Magento Certified Developer

I saw this before, but I gathered it was due to no internet on that desktop computer. I am running this Magento 2 instance on a Digital Ocean droplet/VPS.

I don't think they are the same things as to me, that DO Droplet/VPS must have an internet connection or I couldn't get to it.

Right?

I have no clue here, but I just tried again, and I made sure the space from the "copy" wasn't there, which I swear I did multiple times before, and poof, it worked!

I guess be 100,000% sure you don't have the space when you use Magento Marketplace's "copy" function next to the access keys, but honestly, Magento/Adobe, what the hell. Why can't you make this function copy without the space anyway?!!

Go figure.