cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento migration 1.9.2.3 to 2.0.2 issue

Magento migration 1.9.2.3 to 2.0.2 issue

I am using magento data migration tool. When i try to run this code,

php bin/magento migrate:data C:\xampp\htdocs\budgetpharmacy_test\vendor\magento\data-migration-tool\etc\ce-to-ce\1.9.1.0\config.xml

It returns this error

[ERROR]: Source fields are not mapped. Document: customer_eav_attribute. Fields: is_used_for_customer_segment

There were other errors and I used map.xml to ignore them but it is not working for this error. I added this code block in my map.xml

<ignore>
<field>customer_eav_attribute.is_used_for_customer_segment</field>
</ignore>

But the error is still there. How can I fix this error?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Magento migration 1.9.2.3 to 2.0.2 issue

Hi @pradeep23,

Are you 100% sure that all the mappings for the migration are implemented?

It seems that some mappings are still pending and that should the reason why that error is returned.

Welcome to the Magento Forums. Remember to introduce yourself and read the Magento Forums Guidelines.

I am having same problem.

My map.xml

<ignore>
<document>customer_eav_attribute</document>
</ignore>

<ignore>
<field>customer_eav_attribute.is_used_for_customer_segment</field>
</ignore>

any ideas?

thank's

Hi,

there are two part in map.xml file one in 

<source>
        <document_rules>

and one in

<destination>
        <document_rules>

so please check if you add correct part.

Please let me know if you still get issue. I will support free.

Thanks,

Tuan

Migrate from Magento 1 to Magento 2 Service

-------
Migrate Magento 1 to 2 with low cost.

While experimenting with the data migration tool, I run into the same issue.

I installed the sample data for 1.9.3.2, setup Magento 2.1.4 without data, and tried migrating data from 1.9.2.3 to 2.1.4 

I run into two issues: 

<code>

[ERROR] Foreign key(FK_CATALOG_EAV_ATTRIBUTE_ATTRIBUTE_ID_EAV_ATTRIBUTE_ATTRIBUTE_ID) constraint fails. Orphan records id: 121,164 from `catalog_eav_attribute`.`attribute_id` has no referenced records in `eav_attribute`
[ERROR]: Foreign key (FK_CAT_PRD_ENTT_INT_ATTR_ID_EAV_ATTR_ATTR_ID) constraint fails. Orphan records id: 121 from `catalog_product_entity_int`.`attribute_id` has no referenced records in `eav_attribute`
[2017-02-20 15:35:52][ERROR]: Foreign key (FK_EAV_ENTITY_ATTRIBUTE_ATTRIBUTE_ID_EAV_ATTRIBUTE_ATTRIBUTE_ID) constraint fails. Orphan records id: 121,163,164 from `eav_entity_attribute`.`attribute_id` has no referenced records in `eav_attribute`

</code>

AND the aforementioned error with customer_eav_attribute.is_used_for_customer_segment which will NOT be ignored in spite of me entering it in the relevant source section. ( Adding it to the destionation section doesn't work either btw )

Now if anyone can tell me how to resolve these issues, I'd be delighted.

Okay.

So the trick was that the ignore field definition had to be included in the file map-eav.xml 

Of course ::rolls-eyes::

Oh well, that solves that problem, now how to solve the key-constraint issue?