cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate Magento 1.9 to Magento 2.3.3

Migrate Magento 1.9 to Magento 2.3.3

Hi,

I want to migrate necessary details only like Sales, Invoices, Products, Attributes and Customer details rest all details I don't want because we are setting up Magento 2 without extensions. So how can I do this? and what is the necessary table for this migration.

Please let me know. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Migrate Magento 1.9 to Magento 2.3.3

Hello @karthick_g 

Please refer https://magento.stackexchange.com/a/269386/24801

Also, you can take a look at some of the premium Magento migration services and tools available in the market to make your task easier.

Hope it helps.

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

Hi Kartik, as we know Magento 1 will be ending soon, every owner like you is facing issues while migrating to Magento 2.3. If you want to migrate the necessary details only you need to opt for complete data migration. You can refer to this case study of a successful migration from m1 to m2 to understand how to do so and what is the necessary table for this migration.

you can also refer: Magento stackexhange

Hi Sanjay,

I already followed these steps but in this case it was migrated all extensions tables as well. In M2, we are going to use without any extension so we don't want to migrate M1 extensions to here that's why I'm asking what is the tables are required for migration like core_config_data, sales_flat_order, etc.. 

I know that the installing Magento process is quite complicated, maybe you will need a complete guideline of how to install Magento 2 to set up successfully your store. 

In terms of data migration, the easiest way to migrate all your data from your current store to the new one on Magento 2 is using an automated migration tool. During the process, you can easily choose what entities and additional options you want to migrate to the new store. While the migration is proceeding, your current store is normally running and still receive new orders, products and customers.

If you are still considering, you can run free demo to preview how the process looks and how your data is arranged in the new store before making the final decision.